Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tails (Got 'Til It's Gone Remake) Pt. 2

(Mistakes.....)
If forgiveness is for the wise
Then Father let me be dumb
For once in my life
Let me play the bad one:

"Wicked and vicious,
I sicken
At the thought of someone
Openly self-convicted
At the hands of their own
Testimony
Shaking my head
These people are fakes and phonies
Same wack movements and lame excuses
Your presence to me
Is seemingly useless
WATCH OUT NOW!!!
Don't let me catch you snorin'
Cause 7 days later
Your family's tears will be pourin'
Drippin', slowly runnin' down the cheeks
Oh, "Internet thuggin'" cause you thought I was weak
Destroy the gate, shatter the windows, taking my time though
Hand you the package, now your block is Dante's Inferno



.

1 comment:

John W. May said...

Please post more ... your poetic prowess is utterly astonishing ...