Monday, March 23, 2009

Moonlight Sonata

Will you be there for me?
Of course. I always have and always will.
Why did we argue so much?
I didn't argue with you. I saw your point of view and presented you with different perspectives.
Why did things fall apart?
Things always remained the same. They changed in your mind.

Why did you stay with me when I was sick?
You couldn't take care of yourself.
Why did you fight for me?
Your honor was in peril.
Why did it seem like you treated me differently?
I treated you with the utmost respect and esteem, as one should be treated.
Why don't we hang out anymore?
We hang out the same way as before. The time is just longer and the days are shorter.
It seemed like you didn't care.
I decided not to entertain trivial matters that are not beneficial to the growth of you or myself.
Why didn't you call?
You never answered when I used to.
Why aren't we together anymore?
We never were.

1 comment:

PurpleAlmond said...

"The time is just longer and the days are shorter" ... omg this mustered up a tear!