Friday, April 15, 2011

Feng Wang

(To the beat of Michael Jackson's "Liberian Girl")

I want an exotic girl/ Like an Indian girl
Someone who lives on the other side of the world
Who's style is that of good news from a herald
And who's beauty can put monks faith in peril

Oh yeah, this girl must be more than a dime
When she talks, I'll lose all sense of time
Emanicipating my dreams, revealing my mind
To think of things larger than this rhyme

Like taking her places/entranced in her aura
Walking on the beaches of Bora-Bora
Doing stupid things like dancing the Hora
But the Balkans version not that of the Torah

Now, don't get me wrong, John Mayer I'm not
All religions welcome, nationalities besought
Discrimination, not, at all in my heart
With every woman, I'd give at least a thought

Except for those who's ignorance
Causes there mental to be silenced
Formulation of no one sentence
Provides bases for your riddance

I just want a girl who's a challenge, she
Would be just "Another Part of Me"
Spoken like Mike, when he rocked the curl

(Sings) "I want an-----Exotic----GIIIIIIIIRL!"

Constant visions of you----that I have
Illuminating from a------Malaysian bath
Emanating from one-----Aphrodite's craft
With a mind that makes Ms. Wheatley's path
Seem rudimentary, like a child's laugh

Your soul would be "deep like the rivers"
When Langston arose, he started to quiver
At the thought of blacks with no dinner
I starve for you...I start to shiver

Farfetched are my dreams, some say my plight
But I "Keep On, Keepin' On", MC Lyte
I keep on, trekkin' on, until there's no fight
And keep on, pressin' on with all my might ('cause)

(Sings) "I want an----exotic---GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!!!"

No comments: