Thursday, August 5, 2010

#50: Sestina's Tomorrow

An Arabian sunset and the Bohemian breeze
Soothes my poorly conditioned mind
Which has been affected by the pain
From the departure on that day
In which my life has pledged solitude
Never again to be fooled
 

For a wise man doesn't succumb to fools
As he wants no part of a winter's breeze
He'd rather be reduced to solitude
Then allow someone to seduce his mind
Wise's assistance on that day
Could've delayed the inevitable pain

Becoming an expert in woeful pain
I would once again be fooled
During the midst of Summer's day
Sometime between the heat and the breeze
Temporary dementia would contort my mind
Mistakingly leading me out solitude

So, I shall revert back to solitude
This place relieves me of pain
Allowing reason to protrude in my mind
To never again be fooled
It shall cool my mind as a breeze
Slowly learning lessons from that day

Regrets are thought about that day
When relaxing in solitude
Feeling the Bohemian's comforting breeze
Alleviates any threats of pain
Those of which attempt to fool
The current state of my mind

Despite the damage on my mind
The incurred on that day
I pledge to never again be fooled
Assisted by my solitude
I shall never again feel that pain
That overcame me as a breeze
 
The cool breeze felt by my mind
Allowed the pain to die on that day
As solitude vows never again to be fooled

No comments: