Saturday, July 31, 2010

#46: The Cort's Lay

Eyes awaken as hours count down
To the time when I'm blessed to see you
Your smile always deems the day worth wild
But when you're sad, the day turns to blue
Your childlike banter creates a mood
That I, myself, happen to enjoy
And though you may possess signs of coy
I understand what you're going through

Respectable, you certainly are
Despite your age and temperment
To others you are necessary
But to me, you are effervescent
Never thought I'd praise your company
When I first encountered you that day
Later that night, I went home to pray
To thank Him for sending you to me

Dedication in art you deserve
Because you go above and beyond
No one can replace what you have built
And to me, I am just simply fond
So, thank you for everything you've done
And everything you plan to do
Much success in all your endeavors
But with yourself, please, always stay true

3 comments:

Cortney said...

AAAAAWWWWWWW I love this. It's sooo nice. I cant stop reading it

P.J. said...

Wow, you're good

P.J. said...

- Yeah, I write in swedish